tv week

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Beckett, Zoë and I are on the cover of the new issue of TV Week Magazine . The shoot was on May 3rd and it was pure chaos! Katyann Davidson was the photographer, she’s incredibly talented and patient. Zoë wasn’t in the best of moods in the morning, it made picture taking challenging – she even refused a nap that day, so you can imagine how the afternoon went! Things did improve once we started on the cupcakes, whew. Beckett is always easy, he loved it when we pulled out the paints – the boy loves to paint a picture.
These are some photos that didn't make it into the magazine......
I hope you like the issue, it was a lot of fun to do and I’m very honoured that TV Week asked us to be on the cover. TV Week Magazine is in stores now!  xx

10 comments:

corduroygirl said...

I love the look of concentration on Beckett's face where he's painting! So cute. The photo they used for the cover is wonderful!

Pinecone Camp said...

I think my favourite is the one with Beckett attacking your nose!

Unknown said...

Aw! What great pictures.. I love + know well the look on your face holding Zoe ( what's wrong + oh please, cooperate :) xx

Rebecca said...

You have a beautiful family! :)

Jan Halvarson said...

i saw this in the store last night and then got distracted, but i must pick it up! such sweet photos. you're all so photogenic!

Natasha in Oz said...

I wish I could read a copy! What beautiful pictures.

Best wishes for a lovely weekend,
Natasha.

Unknown said...

Is there any magazine that you aren't in! hee hee. I love love love the shot of Beckett holding your nose - that is the best shot I've seen. It's real and fun.
xxh

Brenna said...

Great photos Tamara, I love the one of Beckett concentrating on his painting and how close he has his face to the paper, so cute!

Robynhood said...

That boy is going to be an artist! Look at that concentration! Go Beckett!
Your children are just beautiful. Congrats on your two amazing children...

I have just discovered your blog and really enjoyed reading through all of your posts... Cant wait to read future ones.. oh and my baby and I will be checking out your store this week too!

Keep blogging, I'll be reading :)

Lindsay said...

So sweet!