beckett's 5th birthday party

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Okay, I'm a little behind in my posts...just a little. Beckett's 5th birthday party was in August & I'm just getting around to posting some photos now. Yikes. We had a great time, it was a beautiful August day - friends & family gathered around for a dinosaur party to celebrate sweet Beckett turning 5.
The cookies were made by Sonia at Sweet Sugary Things (she made our cookies last year too) they were so delicious....and sweet. The beautiful cake was made by my friend Denise, she is incredibly talented - a realtor who can bake & cook like nobody's business. My friend Mika Inokoshi took the party photos.
Just about everything "dinosaur" came from The Dinosaur Corporation - they had it all and the delivery was fast. The piñata was a big hit, although somewhat dangerous....we had to hold off the crowd of toddlers!
My mom made the dinosaur terrariums & the big balloons came from The Party Bazaar. The best part about the party was just watching it happen.
When I was in the hospital last January I would fall asleep while dreaming of my kid's birthday parties. I would go through every small detail...I truly believe it's what helped me heal. It made me so happy to dream of the parties & anticipate the look of joy on my little one's faces.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kid's birthday party is well documented in pictures, Tamara! We can already tell that the birthday party was successful. Everybody had a good time. Physical activities for the kids add fun to parties. I like your food selection. It's very colorful; parents wouldn't have a hard time feeding their kids here. I hope they are not only delicious but healthy as well. Thank you for sharing this post!

Urbandales's Buffet & Fun Center