bye bye 2013

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What a year. These past couple of years I seem to feel a little blue on New Year's Eve, it's a new feeling for me. I think it's because of my traumatic start to 2012, I was so sure 2012 was going to be a great year & three days into it I nearly died. 2013 was a great year, I'm healthy, my sweet family is healthy and our home is filled with love. I realize there are challenges ahead in 2014...my father-in-law is not well and we are desperate to spend as much time together as a family. I have high hopes for the new year but deep inside I feel the fragility that is possible.

Here are some photos from the past year...it really was a good one...I sure do love my babes.

4 comments:

Bettyann said...

What love and joy in those photos.. best of 2014 to you and your family. 2013 was hard for us. My Dad was ill and died. This Christmas was bittersweet..memories of past and feelings of joy with new grandbaby.

Julie said...

I've just discovered your blog, Tamara, and I'm enjoying your posts! The older I get (I'm 54) the more I understand the true fragility of life. Christmas and New Years is always a nostalgic time. There's so much joy and laughter in the present, but also a wistfulness for holiday seasons past. Memories become so vivid. All we can do is help create new memories for our children and families. And savour every new day and year for what it has to offer.

Julia said...

Love all the photos! I wish you and your family a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

StampingBetty said...

tfs